01/03/2011

"I was following the pack, All swallowed in their coats ..."


Winter is getting (almost) unbearable for me. I was sick for a week last week and I still have a runny nose and a cough that just won't leave me alone.
Eh well, summer will come eventually and atleast it is pretty outside (although that doesn't help much when it's -20c and you don't dare to go out)
I know I've said this million times before and will probably say it million times more, but I was NOT made for this weather. I'm a summer child! Me and summer, we're best buddies and we couldn't imagine living without each other. For pete's sake you can even hear summer in my name (kind of...) I like things warm, hot even, I love the scent of sun and hot sand on your skin, to be honest I don't think there's any scent that I wouldn't like that the summer brings. Ah to feel the heath, to swim first all day long and then all evening long and maybe all night long as well and to run around in the rain and then smell the air after rain and and and and...I could go on for ever, but it's no use. Winter is STILL here and it doesnt seem to be going anywhere from here in a loooong time :/
Anyhooooooow, more photos, this time surprise surprise they are wintery.




Love,
PaperHeart


"...I was following the pack,
All swallowed in their coats
With scarves of red tied 'round their throats
To keep their little heads
From fallin' in the snow
..."






No comments: