02/03/2011

"I'm the only friend you'll need to know? Give me all your troubles, let them go..."

Little sparkling light on her face...





Now I know I know, everyone uses the polaroid efect now a days and it aint that original, but I cant help it! Me likes it very muchooo and I thought it fit well with what I was going for in these photos.
I love lazy mornings, I love setting and rising sun, I love my sister, I love her pretty pretty pretty face, I love taking photos of her messing around and I love the fact that she's the most natural model for my photos. Alhough I am looking for new faces, got to find some pretty models for my next projects.


I guess she was going for the "uh I'm so cool" look...not sure if she got it :P hahah

I just love that huge shirt on her (borrowed from her husband of course) and how it hid even her fingertips...


Yes, we went to the freezing cold as well and yes she was such a sweetheart for doing this for me!

mmmm, I suppose that was that for today...
I think I might go to bed now, new day tomorrow and new moments ahead!

Love,
PaperHeart


Music that inspired me today...






"...You've got nothing to lose
They took it all while you looked away
I know you paid your dues
Do you need somewhere to stay

I could out your every wrong to right
I will be your sanctuary tonight
Crossover and come inside
Crossover and come inside
I'm the only friend you'll need to know?
Give me all your troubles, let them go..."


No comments: