30/05/2011

"These dreams under my pillow.."


"Spouse: someone who'll stand by you through all the trouble you wouldn't have had if you'd stayed single."

I just love these two...and I really REALLY hate the fact that I'm gonna miss their wedding :(
I don't like it at all...but one has to choose between two weddings sometimes...not a easy decition just so you know...

Just look at them, you can see the love the share from miles away.
I'm looking for a love like that...still looking...maybe it will show up soon or maybe it will come around when I'm old and gray, but I'm sure it will come eventually :)

"We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love."


Love,
PaperHeart