09/09/2010

"I'll be here, I'll be around..."

cucuber

This is why I adore our yard...
even though it's fall, or should I say especially now that it's fall...
and even though I hate the cold (today was pretty warm though)
our yard always ALWAYS surprises me and cheers me up...yummy yummy!

me trying to be so natural hahah

tomatos

It's just abrolutely gorgeous to walk around there...

applesapplesapples!




PLUMS! my favourites!

Artist I now LOOOOVE thanks to my lovely sister Meri! <3 I owe you for this! ;)



2 comments:

Ilona Kirsikka said...

Seikkailin netissä ja löysin blogisi sattumalta. Ottamasi kuvat ovat kauniita ja herkkiä, liikutuin katsellessani niitä. Syksyiset ja hääaiheiset kuvat ovat suosikkejani, voi mikä tunnelma niissä on!

PaperHeart said...

Hei! ja kiitos ihanasta kommentistasi :) hienoa tietää, että muut nauttivat kuvistani ja kiitos kun kävit katsomassa :)