24/09/2010

"All things grow, all things grow..."


Something that I "doodled" today with my 0.20mm and 0.20mm permanent markers.

I felt like I needed to draw.
I've had a break with that again and I should never EVER loose it.
I could feel that I was rusty and that's not a good thing. Never ever let the things you're good at or enjoy the most in this life get forgotten. Cause if you forget the things you love, the things you enjoy and the things that brighten your life, then what are you left with? The boring same old same old days...always remember to practise and work on the things you're not so talented with as well as with the ones that you are.
Never assume that you're good at something!

Love,
PaperHeart

"You give but little when you give of your possessions. It is when you give of yourself that you truly give. "




No comments: