12/08/2009

"Inside my mind..."

Boredom...this is what boredom does to you...you sit home alone, ideas come to your head but there's no models around...so what do you do? you start taking photos of yourself. And don't even use the ideas you had in your head...HOW selfcentered am I?

anyways I don't think I have any bright things to say today. Even though I have been alone with my thoughts all day.
Ugh, I need to get this life of mine in a roll...If anybody has any links or news for me about photography schools/classes in England and in Denmark then let me know (especially in Denmark since I can't seem to find any from there...international that is...I don't speak Danish) Why Denmark, you ask? couse we've been planing to move abroad with my sister together and she really wants to go to Denmark...so yeah...I don't have anything against it if I find a photography school in Englaish from there. If not England is still very dear to me and I do wanna go there...I'm just looking at all my options...

My brain is getting dumb...dumb dumbdi dumb...

yeaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh....


3 comments:

Citizen Jared said...

you seriously need to get out and do something! i would go crazy too, just sitting around all day.. yuck

Anonymous said...

so have yuo ever, ever felt like this? strange this happen, are you going round `n twist? ;P
Beautiful pictures, like always..

PaperHeart said...

ANNE!!! IS IT YOU BABY!!! IHANAAAA!!! MUL ON SUA NIIN IKÄVÄ!!!
Have you ever ever felt like this, strange things happen are you going round the twist ;)