08/02/2010

"time is a deceiver you think you own and it turns away. Fast, oh so fast it burns like a comet that crashes..."

If things go wrong, don't go with them. ~Roger Babson


Well hellooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Some more RedLady pictures...this time I was the one posing for the pictures.
Don't know what to really say except that I was really freezing my a** off there :D hahah
and I still have a thing for reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed!

Oh and you'll be happy to hear...or not...that I'll be applying for photography schools now. Need to do a lot of prework for those schools and I have to go to work as well (I've been swamped with that lately :S), so I'll be having pretty much no time to update my blog :( BUT I'll do my best. I don't want this to die. I like my blog, even if no one would read it, it still is something for me to do and get inspired by :)
I feel like my head is going crazy with the photography assignments that I need to do...I feel so uninspired. Although I have figured out what to do with 3 of them (oh and these assignments are just for one school...I'm applying for four)
busybusybusybusy!!

Heavy thoughts bring on physical maladies; when the soul is oppressed so is the body. ~Martin Luther

Boy was he right...you can absolutely see the stress of this all on my face right now..and apparently feel the tension on my neck. Got the worst headache yesterday, I've had troubles with my shoulder for a long time, but let me tell you yesterday was horrible. I felt like throwing up because of the pain. Stress can do that to you too...
Oh well, I'll be fine...all I can do is do my best and hope for even better and then maybe, just maybe I'll get in somewhere.
If not, then I'll keep working and photographing on my own and see where that goes and apply again next year...although I do not wish that to happen.



And here's some lovely music from my beloved band called Kashmir...mmmm-mmm-mmmm...love em! I'm in loooove!
Enjoy!
and I'll be back asap!

Love,
PaperHeart



No comments: