06/04/2009

"Fed up with your indigestion..."

Oh this joyful day people!
I might get my pictures on the run tomorrow!
(or some day this week)
WOOOOHOOOO!
I have tons of pics from here already!
I FEEEEEL SOOOOOO HAPPY!
but also bit annoyed with the world today and with its obsession with size 0 and all that crap!
I saw the house bunny movie on saturday
and I was SO happy to see that the main actress
(not the bunny girl, but the red head)
was normal sized! and I was sooo happy!
but then I searched for the actresses later on from the internet
and realized that even she had gone and lost ton of weight to look like skin and bones
with the rest of the actors...
I felt SO dissapointed!
IF (now this is a big if) I EVER BECOME A KNOWN PHOTOGRAPHER
and
IF I EVER DO "FASHION"SHOOTS...
I'll do my best to find the most normal sized people ever!
WAKE UP PEOPLE AND SMELL THE BACON!
better yet EAT THE BACON!!
IT HAS GONE TOO FAR!!
Sorry, had to let all that out...
Here's some happy music!
Love,
PaperHeart


1 comment:

Citizen Jared said...

i agree, its very sad the extremes people will go to look better than everybody else. don't give in good friend! size 0 can shove it