18/04/2011

"I send you my words from the corners of my room..."

There's a knot at the back of my head...

...it will not solve itself, it refuses to listen to reason...

..."this is a mess that you can not clear on your own..." it says "...you can not untangle a knot like this that was meant for two..."
yet still I try...


...and that knot, that heavy knot at the back of my head just grows and grows. I know it's a battle I can not win, my hands are too small for something like this. There's only so much they can do on their own. It's clear to me that I need two bigger hands to solve all the mysteries and questions it has gathered in its grip.
To help me one mess at a time, to clear my mind.

...There's a knot at the back of my head, it will not solve itself, it refuses to listen to reason...



Love,
PaperHeart




1 comment:

Thomas Alfanio said...

Nice picture..

visit my blog if you don;t mind
http://alfanio.blogspot.com/