27/10/2010

"You and I just cant say goodbye Every time we do, well Its just another lie..."

Heyheyheyyy!
Yes I'm back from my trip (well came back 2 weeks ago)
LOOOVED every part of the trip (except that one day when I had to stand outside in the cold for 2 hours just cause I was standing at the wrong bus stop...and even that wasn't "too" bad in the end when cute guys kept stopping by and talking to me and asking to come on over hahah) I took quite a lot of pictures on that trip and still haven't gone thought them. Main point though is that I enjoyed my life in the states VERY much...maybe bit too much. So much that it made me wanna move there. Aaaargh! why can't I be the type of person who's just happy where she is? Why do I always wanna move around and go here and there and experience different cultures and just see everything!
Oh well...
Anyways...Here's fall inspired pictures I took before I left.


"Bittersweet October. The mellow, messy, leaf-kicking, perfect pause between the opposing miseries of summer and winter."


"You
were given life; it's your duty (and also your entitlement as a human

being) to find something beautiful within life, no matter how slight."


And of course music yet again!
Something chill and interesting:



Then a song that I got from my friend and I'm utterly in love with:


And now I'm gonna sound cheesy but...
remember to enjoy life people!
Love,
PaperHeart


1 comment:

Gilberto Braga said...

Hello ! I come from Brazil.And read about you.Please,can you keep relationship about arts ? Good bye !Gilberto
gbragamachado@hotmail.com