12/07/2010

"I came in this way and here now I'll stay..."


Like I said, the summer time is here...
aaaand...
I've been to the beach this weekend almost everyday all day just swimming and sleeping and having good time with friends...just letting the vitamin D soak in and let me tell you, there's nothing like it. I HATE WINTER! I seriously HATE IT! I was made for a warm hot country and instead of ended in a land where there's summer only for a couple of months and the rest of the year you have to live in perfect darkness.
Don't get me wrong, there are some good things about winter and I love Christmas and new year, but when there's sun this much only 2 months in a year, you sort of start to hate the rest of the year. Atleast that's what I think.

Soo...anyways, I took some pictures this weekend at the beach and since they havea lovely summer wibe in them, I thought I'd share some...


Summer afternoon - summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language. ~Henry James


Then followed that beautiful season... Summer....
Filled was the air with a dreamy and magical light; and the landscape
Lay as if new created in all the freshness of childhood.
~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow



Love,
PaperHeart

P.s. Perfect summer jam, my sister loves this song...and since she played it quite a lot at one point, it now reminds me of summer too :)



And then a song I've been listening to quite a lot lately...don't know why...I just like it...




2 comments:

PaperHeart said...

well I aint following yours if you aint following mine...besides there's nothing on your blog...?

Citizen Jared said...

i follow your blog paper<3 and you need an update.