19/07/2011

"These are the good times in your life, so but on a smile and it will be alright..."


once again I'm sorry peeps for not updating. Life is keeping me busy as always, which is wonderful, but at the sametime sucks big time.
For those of you who don't know this already, I'll be "moving" to California in a few weeks for a little while to do an internship for these lovely photographers: EPLove
So something new and exciting coming my way. I'm very grateful that they are taking me under their wing for a little while and that I get to learn from them all things I need to get my own business running. I'm doing a happy dance everyday these days, so I'm taking it as a good sign that I'm going the right way here :P


Anywhoooooo, here's more engagement photos for you to oogle at.


Love,
PaperHeart


This is my theme song for this and next week! Woop wooop ENJOY!





No comments: