01/07/2011

"I want you in my soul, I want you in my soul..."


Summer in my heart, my head, my soul, my mind, in every part of my body...
Summer summer summer summer summer!!!!

Summer is inside me...

I love summer because,
-it makes me feel alive
-I'm constantly happy
-I feel energized
-there are so many heavenly scents in the air
-ICE CREAM!
-nature is at its best
-I get to do my night walks
-I dont feel cold
-I get to wear dresses
-birds sing more clearly and louder than before
-the days are looong
-there's night time only few hours and even that time is not that dark
-ICE CREAM!
- get to swim in the ocean
-I can eat outside everyday if I want to
-cabin tiiiime
-partypartyparty
-oh all the heavenly berries and fruits...mm.mm.mm
-ICE CREAM!
-every day is a good day to be wearing a bikini
-pretty pretty colors!!!
-BARBEQUE AND GRILL FOOOD!
-watermelons
-crickets singing
-sun bathing
-beach
-sauna and swimming in a lake

and this list could go on forever....



Love,
PaperHeart




No comments: