01/07/2010

"You took my hand, added a plan, You gave me your heart..."

Summer is in the air!
Finally! it's been warm the last couple of 3-4 days and I'm loooovin it!
And what else, love is in the air! well it's sort of always there in the air, but we really see it, taste it and feel it when spring and summer are here and sort of just make it easier to see everything. Don't yah think?
Well it ain't hard for me to spot love at the moment. It's pretty easy when it's sort of rubbed on your face "all the time" with a couple of cute newly married/engaged couples in my family.
My sister always thinks that something's wrong or I'm after something, when I look at her and her fiancé being all cute and lovey dowey. It makes me smile or giggle on my own. She just doesn't get it that I actually happen to like to see her so happy :) We're really close and so it's natural that what ever makes her happy makes me happy and what makes her sad makes me sad. Clishé as it may sound, it's true. She deserves it, deserves to be happy and to have someone who loves her. We all deserve that in my own opinnion.

Why is it that when ever I write a bit more than normal in here, it has something to do with love? My endless love for love haha
Well I guess it's better than talking about hate (or like fustration last time :P)
Yup, this is defenetley the summer of love for my family I'd say...and as stressfull as it will be and it is, there's no better way to celebrate it than with a wedding! Ok I guess there's few even better ways, but no better way to celebrate it with a family :)

So the two pics there above are some engagement pics (not the best ones, but I still need the permission of the couple to post more) and the rest are my summer moments in our yard.
Mmmm can't you just feel the sun...I love it! Love everything about the sun. And I love it when it kisses your skin with a warm, gentle touch! and usually leaved a mark on everyone, except me! I'm so freakishly white all the time! Great!



Anyways, enjoy the pictures and the summer and I'll "see" you guys soon!
Love,
PaperHeart

p.s. You know my love for Sia, she's been with me for years (after falling for zero 7 when I Was like 15 years ols or so) and now, well she's made a song that just makes my heart feel full. Really gives me the goose bumps everytime...listen and relax...



My love, leave yourself behind
Beat inside me, leave you blind
My love, look what you can do
I am mending, I'll be with you

You took my hand added a plan
You gave me your heart
I asked you to dance with me

You loved honestly
Did what you could release
Aaaahhh oooh

I know you're pleased to go
I won't relieve this love

Now I am strong (Now I am strong)
You gave me all
You gave all you had and now I am home

No comments: